Sunday, November 23, 2008

And so it begins...

The holiday craziness, that is...

I was MIA this weekend as Eric's mom had here Thanksgiving festivities on Saturday. Good food, great company!

I felt like I had to be "on" all weekend though. That gets tiring after a while though. You know what I mean?

When I worked in the Shows dept at the Columbus Zoo, I had to be "on" because we were in the public eye all the time but once I got home, I was too pooped to do anything.

But I have to say that Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday. It's not commercialized like Christmas has become and it's all about stuffing yourself with great food & hanging out with family. Good times :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving where ever you are!

Gobble,gobble :p

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Angela said...

I know the feeling of being "on" all the time. When I get home from work...I don't want to go back out. I want to stay at home and be anti social. Have a great Thanksgiving!