Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beautiful weekend!

Oh what an awesomely gorgeous weekend! The weather was perfect!

We spent lots of time outdoors...

Saturday, I took Nick to the local park to play on the playground equipment or what Bubba calls, "swing-slide". Good stuff! :)

Today we went to the Glen-Helen Nature Preserve & John Brant State Park, to do a little lightweight hiking. Nick did such an awesome job, just trucking along and fearlessly climbing over boulders and such. It was such a beautiful are and it was packed. Lots of folks taking advantage of the gorgeous fall day. Man, I wish we had remembered to bring along our camera...

I also got some jewelery made, photographed and listed... check out my Etsy Mini on the right side or my shop at http://ladyhawke34.etsy.com!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: