Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been tagged!

My blogging friend, The Empty Envelope has tagged me!

The rules:
* Mention the rules on your blog.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six others
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they are tagged.

Rules, schee-mules! I'm gonna break the rules and not tag anyone else! :p

But I'll tell 6 quirky, yet boring details about myself...

1. I don't wear makeup! All I'll put on is moisturizer & chapstick.

2. I love couture! Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Dolce & Gabana, Narciso Rodriguez & Carolina Herrera.

3. I used to play ice hockey. Pre-bambino, I played for 5 years on various rec league teams. When I first started playing, I played 3 days a week.

4. Clowns freak me the heck out! Eck. John Wayne Gacy, Poltergeist & Stephen King's It don't help out the utter evilness of clowns...

5. I've got a funky Midwestern accent. My 2 younger brothers & I were born in Marysville, OH and I'm the oldest. Eric yanks my chain when I say certain words - museum, anything ending in -tion, etc.

6. I've got a cool (but fading :( ) scar on my thumb from an Andean Condor.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Kathy said...

Interesting facts! I like the midwestern accent...didn't know we had one...I'm from Illinois. Now, my sister in South Carolina...she's really got an accent, but she thinks we talk funny!

The Empty Envelope said...

Awesome! I am a former East Coast girl with a slew of accents (southern, New Yawk, coal miner) who had her MN accent 6 months before she moved here. Practice makes perfect!