Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanks for the well wishes!

I spent some time last night sorting out what I'd like to bring to the little craft extravaganza at work. Then I got to work making extras of those pieces...

Whoo-doggy! I only got some earrings done, but I'm thankful that I've got some time to prepare.

I completely forgot that the Blue Jackets were playing last night. And thankfully I did because they apparently played a real stinker of a game too losing 7-2 to the Edmonton Oilers. Oy. Reading the game recap at the Columbus Dispatch, it looks like our special teams play, power play & penalty kill, killed us. Our netminder letting in 4 goals in 11shots in the third period didn't help either...

I bet there will be a team meeting this morning and practice will be a toughie. They have 3 days including today to work on special teams as they fly down to Hotlanta to play the Thrashers on Saturday night.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: