Friday, November 14, 2008

Working on my photography with a busted camera...

After a crazy cleaning frenzy, I decided that I'd work on shooting better pics of the Rose Quartz bracelet that I made the other night. The ones I took didn't really show off the beautiful pink color of the quartz.

But wait! Let's take a picture of my corner in our living room... :)

Check it! Photoshop is showing on my monitor and my cat, Brady is asleep on the computer desk. :)

Alrighty, onwards with the bracelet photoshoot...



Thoughts?

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Pam said...

Very nice. What kind of photo shooting system do you have going on there? And your cat is cute:).

Elena said...

Thanks! I shoot with a Nikon Coolpix S200 with the flash turned off, the Macro setting turned on & the timer set for 3 seconds. I usually don't use my tripod, but it's not always left up there on the top shelf either. :)

Brady can be a handful sometimes but he's a great lap kitty.

Pam said...

Ok, very cool!!! Aw, lap kitty:). 3 out of 4 of us are allergic to cats. The 4th begs for a cat on a weekly basis.