Monday, December 29, 2008

The Monday after Christmas...

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! Family, friends & good times. :)

First, a random funny for you all...

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

OK, onwards to your regularly scheduled program...

Our little one, Nicklaus, made out like a bandit again this year. I finally got off my lazy arse and cleaned out his toys. There are three boxes of toys sitting in the trunk of my car that I'll be dropping off at Goodwill after work today. Somewhere out there little boys will be made happy. :)

It's a good time of year to take stock on what's happened and think about the things that you'd like to do...

  • I hope to get out more, you know camping, hiking & climbing. I've been stupidly lax about it and it's actually been bumming me out. All my gear is sitting in bins in our closet gathering dust.
  • Starting a 'Daily Brady' feature here on January 1st. A new picture daily of my crazy cat's antics. Just to add a little spice to this place...
  • I think I'm going to look into selling my wares on 1000 Markets. I've checked the site out and signed up for an account. Just need to setup up shop. ;)
  • I'm also going to explore others ways to promote my shop. I've already listed my shop in a few directories, American Craft Guide's Directory of Handcrafters and Indie Artists & The Hand Made Product Shopping Directory.
How about you all? What have you got planned for the new year?

Speaking of the new year...got any fun plans for New Years?

We're headed out to Ft. Wayne to attend a friends New Years party. Speaking of, I have to call my mom to see if she can watch Bubba for us...

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Pam said...

We just got back from a bubble called 'Iowa'. I'm trying to get my brain back to working again, lol. New Year's is fairly quiet. We like action movies for it.

I *need* to lose weight this coming year. Outside of my kids and husband being most important, this comes next. It's *that* important.