Friday, February 27, 2009

Been MIA!

Sorry I've been away and not posting. I've just felt very uninspired and lazy these past days. The Etsy shop has been equally neglected as well. Haven't really made any new jewelery pieces for a couple weeks. I'm totally in a jewelery making rut...oy. How do you go about sparking the ol' creative juices again?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Although I've gotta confess...I've been feeding my inner computer nerd and have been working on a new blog design. I didn't want to use one of those free templates that one can find on the web. I wanted to stretch the old noodle and make one from scratch. :) Learning about CSS and XML...

Here's a little preview of my new design...

New design preview
Whatcha think?

I've been developing over at my test blog and I'm still tweaking things here and there, but it's almost done!

If you wanna try your hand at creating your own Blogger template, check out BloggerBuster! Amanda, the head chica over there, has written some fabulous & easy to follow tutorials on creating your own Blogger template as well as other great tips and tricks for you to use for your Blogger blog!

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Pam said...

I like it! I've been neglecting my shop too.:P

ceejay said...

I think sometimes playing with something other than your chosen art medium can spark some creativity when you're in a rut. Step away from the jewelry and take a class, or grab some art supplies and set up a play date. It's a great way to jump start your creative soul.